Accreditations (Quality Assurance)
Brian M Durkan’s continuing success in a competitive construction market is a direct result of our absolute commitment to quality, excellence and sustained economic growth in every aspect of our operations. Our accreditation to agencies upholding the highest industry standards demonstrates our unwavering adherence to these ideals.
We have achieved IS09001:2015 accreditation, which ensures that the company’s Quality Management System (QMS) is applied on each and every project that we undertake, and that the best possible quality processes are implemented from inception to completion.
Based on our long established working practices and principles, we have evolved and developed our ISO-certified QMS since the company was formed. We will continue to adapt these to meet the needs of an ever-changing building environment.
Our work begins long before ground is broken. We appoint a dedicated professional team to every project to ensure delivery of the highest possible quality standards. We assess all sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure they have the ability and capacity to deliver the standards of quality and excellence that we demand and our clients deserve.
Brian M Durkan is accredited by:
- The Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI)
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Institue of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – at the heart of Health and Safety
- Construction Industry Register Ireland (CIRI)
- European Quality Assurance (EQA)
- Irish Homebuilders Association (IHA)
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
- National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO)
- Safety Management Certified System (SMCS)
- British Institute of Facilities Managements (BIFM) – Ireland Region