Engaging Brian M Durkan from the earliest possible stage of your project will not only save you time and money, it will help ensure a seamless operation from start to finish.
As a customer-focused construction company, we concentrate on your priorities, concerns and budget throughout the entire process. When design challenges arise, our team of experts are on hand to offer intelligent, creative solutions that help you make informed decisions and keep the project on track.
Key to our success is our in house team of professional project managers – highly skilled and experienced individuals with a vast knowledge of construction technologies and the expertise to identify potential issues before they arise.
No matter how complex the construction, we have the experience, capability and resources to give you an outstanding experience as we work with you to realise your vision, from design to delivery.
Brian M Durkan project managers undertake to:
- Identify and prioritise your requirements, based on how they affect your core business.
- Prepare a construction programme and identify key timelines within the schedule.
- Advise on the selection and appointment of consultants.
- Liaise with local authorities, neighbouring parties and local groups.
- Co-ordinate site investigations, surveys and reports where required.
- Manage the design team’s performance.
- Carry out lifecycle costing/whole life cost analysis of construction methods, services, systems, finishes, etc.
- Identify and evaluate areas of design where further value for money or functionality could be added.
- Track progress against programme and prepare progress reports for the client throughout the process.
- Co-ordinate the handover of the building, safety files, user and maintenance manuals, and all other relevant information to the client.
- Arrange training for the client and staff on the use and maintenance of the building and its systems / installations.
- Provide ongoing support and back-up for the client following practical completion of the project.