Our commitment to a policy of sustainable and energy efficient construction is backed by our expertise in emerging technologies and processes. We are:
- Registered Building Energy Rating (BER) assessors
- Registered retrofit contractors under the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) Better Energy Homes scheme
- Members of the CIF Retrofit Contractors Register
- A certified and approved contractor for the installation of SIGA air tightness membranes and materials
To manage our business in a sustainable way, we aim to minimise the impact of every project on the environment and deliver ever greener buildings to our clients. We are guided in these matters by our core values of honesty, integrity, ethical work practices, and respect for the environment and local communities.
In line with our commitment to environmental sustainability, we:
- Measure environmental performance on an ongoing basis and use this information to review policies, objectives, targets and resources.
- Identify and prioritise each client’s requirements, based on the manner in which they affect the client’s core business.
- Promote environmental awareness among all employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Train our employees to be environmentally aware.
- Develop a site-specific waste management plan for all projects.
- Facilitate and encourage the segregation of waste materials, and maximise the potential for recycling.
- Comply with all statutory environmental requirements to help reduce harmful emissions.
- Explore alternative, environmentally friendly procedures and methods.