Location: Dublin 12
A leading Dublin based Developer seeks a Senior Project Manager to manage a large mixed-use development located in Dublin 12. The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing day to day activities on-site throughout the project lifecycle, leading the Project Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget. This is a full-time site-based role. The proposed development is a seven storey over basement mixture of RC, masonry and steel frame construction located on a confined city centre site and will also include the full interior and fit-out works. The project duration is expected to be two years.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who works well within a team and takes ownership of their assigned responsibilities; be hands on with the ability to identify problems and resolve them in as efficient a manner as possible.
To supervise, direct and execute operations on the assigned project to ensure it is completed safely, on time and within budget.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Management of all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality on site, ensuring compliance with Company Safe-T-Cert Safety Management and ISO Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure any temporary works have the necessary design and are installed in accordance with the design.
- Ensure all operatives have signed a daily safe start, are inducted, have the relevant permit for their works, receive weekly tool box talks and are working to the appropriate risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure the works are planned out in a logical manner paying particular attention to materials storage, deliveries, plant and traffic movements, craneage and any other site logistics.
- Management of plant to ensure it is ordered in advance, used efficiently, tracked while on site and off-hired when no longer required.
- Manage labour resources and ensure these do not exceed the labour forecast for the project.
- Ensure all managers/engineers and sub-contractors are working to the latest construction issue information.
- Ensure that all setting out is done in good time and its accuracy is checked.
- Establish project programme, update and track same.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- 8+ years’ experience working in the industry at a senior management level.
- Preferably have an engineering or trade qualification with experience in high rise, RC / Steel Frame structures.
- Previous experience on high rise residential / commercial beneficial.
- Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to meet targets whilst retaining relationships and company values.
- Managing client expectations to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Have the ability to drive the project forward & bring the project in on schedule and within budget.
- Be highly organised & motivated with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator & team player.
- Proven ability to meet targets & get the best out of those working under their management.
- Ability to read and communicate drawings and technical details.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project.
Please Note, only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted.
This is an opportunity that will suit a professional looking to progress their career with a well-regarded, highly respected developer, looking for realistic career progression and a very attractive salary and package.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not require assistance from agencies at present.